- Hyderabad, India
365 days a year, our global manufacturing and supply network works to ensure our patients have the treatments they need to live longer, healthier lives.
Support the Novartis Technical Operations Center- Supply Operations team in the coordination of various Supply Operations activities in compliance with GxP & Regulatory requirements while adding new value for our internal customers across all Novartis divisions across geographies.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Proactively report all deviations through timely escalations.
• Implement continuous process improvement projects to enhance quality & productivity.
• Ensure that the service dashboard, order management framework & time sheet are always kept updated.
• Regularly communicate with customers & partners to collect feedback on support services, report deliverable status and continuously acquire process knowledge
• Ensure Training on relevant procedures before taking up any GxP activities
• Report deliverable status and continuously acquire process knowledge
1. Master Data Management
- Set up and perform complex local & global master data set up & establish process, guidelines, business matrix and SLA time lines in GxP environment in adherence to Novartis compliance. Lead and handle assigned projects in area of work. Be Subject Matter Expert in the assigned area of work performing process streamlining, simplification & harmonization by initiating and leading continuous improvement projects to achieve operational excellence. Be SPoC for assigned area of work by framing quality checks and assessments.
- Lead data collection and reporting of important metrics. Proactive action for improvements on Customer happiness. Support management in adoption, stabilization and sustain of organisational change. Support in hiring & recruitment process. Build effective training curriculum, coach and train team members. Support clinical-scale non-GMP/ GMP IND-enabling manufacturing operations, including Tech Transfer to CMO and support of successful GMP manufacturing of clinical and commercial materials.
2. SUPPLY PLANNING & ORDER MANAGEMENT
Performing day to day activities of processing supply planning & order management activities / projects / portfolio / brands assigned as per the relevant SOPs, business matrix and SLA time lines. Lead and handle assigned projects in area of work. Be Subject Matter Expert in the assigned area of work. Be SPoC for assigned area of work. Lead data collection and reporting of KPIsLead and Manage continuous improvement initiatives. Coach and train team members
3. LIFECYCLE IMPLEMENTATION
Lead and manage implementation of assigned product lifecycle projects / brands as per the relevant SOPs , business matrix and SLA time lines. Be Subject Matter Expert in the assigned area of work. Be SPoC for assigned area of work. Lead data collection and reporting of KPIs. Lead and Manage continuous improvement initiatives. Coach and train team members
4. SUPPLY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Lead and handle implementation of assigned implementation projects / activities as per the relevant SOPs, business matrix and SLA time lines. Be Subject Matter Expert in the assigned area of work. Be SPoC for assigned area of work. Lead data collection and reporting of KPIs. Lead and Manage continuous improvement initiatives. Coach and train team members
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Pharmacy / Life Sciences / Engineering / Commerce / Economics.
- PMP or Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred
- Minimum 10 years in the field of supply chain management
- Excellence in Collaboration, Conflict management, Problem solving, Innovational Mindset, Process Management.
- Experience in adoption, transition & transformation projects. Strong program management skills.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
NOVARTIS EMBRACES DIVERSITY, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND INCLUSION. WE ARE COMMITTED TO BUILDING DIVERSE TEAMS, REPRESENTATIVE OF THE PATIENTS AND COMMUNITIES WE SERVE, AND WE STRIVE TO CREATE AN INCLUSIVE WORKPLACE THAT CULTIVATES BOLD INNOVATION THROUGH COLLABORATION, AND EMPOWERS OUR PEOPLE TO UNLEASH THEIR FULL POTENTIAL.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Back to top