- Prague, Czech Republic
Lead Consultant, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
105,000 people reimagining medicine for more than 750 million people globally! Our internal NBS consulting team is committed to delivering value to Novartis. This means achieving change through strong collaborative work and linking the consulting mindset to the outcome of transformation initiatives that are driving the success of the Novartis in reimagining medicine. We do this on a day to day basis, sharing our stories while they were fresh in our minds, and looking forward to working on the next chapters of our consulting journey.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Corporate Strategy -The strategy manager drives and manages 1 strategic project at any time from project scoping, creating content and managing of stakeholders to generating insights, and preparing outputs which enable informed decisions. In addition, he/she drives and supports Head of Strategy and Directors in driving their project and work streams
• Actively contribute to annual 5-year strategic planning process as well as lead and support benchmarking the performance of Novartis in relation to industry
• Develop network of functional experts and strategy managers across Novartis
• Healthcare Systems -The manager plans, develops and leads projects which include the following: -Sourcing across top products and markets -Building cross-functional project teams, including Healthcare Systems (HCS) project supporters
• Coaching and supporting senior team members to drive projects in line with outcomes "playbook" -Coordinating project activities with Outcomes Delivery Center -Design and deliver organization-wide capability building program, including designing program goals and developing RFP
What you'll bring to the role:
• Demonstrating advanced level of competence in at least one of the chosen area (Operating Model design, Operational Excellence, Program / Project Management, Change Management, and Data and Digital)
• May also be seen as a great all-rounder, with strong capability for operating, new opportunity development and practice / people management
• Building consulting excellence foundations by leading the development of new skills related to at least one of the chosen area (Operating Model design, Operational Excellence, Program / Project Management, Change Management, and Data and Digital)
• Ensuring consistent value and quality of delivery by sharing knowledge and successful practice with team members and across Novartis
• Building professional skills, core capability/delivery skills, opportunity development and/or leadership capabilities
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to 3% of your gross monthly base salary; Risk Life Insurance (full cost covered by Novartis); 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program - choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Car Allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top