LCM and LCI Expert (m/f/d)
- Ljubljana, Slovenia
Sourcing Statement You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
28,000 associates of more than 100 nationalities deliver high quality and affordable medicine on time, every time, safely and efficiently.
We are building a talent pool for the position Life Cycle Manager and Life Cycle Implementation Expert.
Your key responsibilities:
- Represents the site in cross-functional project teams, ensuring coordination of all the activities at the site level.
- Support with the preparation of business cases, including financial evaluation; providing reports to facilitate management decision making with regard to product life-cycle management activities.
- Ensures the flow of information to country organizations and sites in cooperation with the responsible function, reflecting the baseline planning and updates of the plans in the SAP system.
- Drives the definition of key project phases, ensures the implementation in accordance with the agreed timelines.
- Identifies potential risks, creates contingency plans as needed.
- Reconciles the inventory level for new products for the market, reserve supplies for change, transfer, pruning and divestment projects in cooperation with the responsible function.
- For supply contracts and trade service procedures, provides the relevant supply data.
- Manages incomplete orders and orders for products out of stock, between the sites and customers.
- Ensures direct communication with customers and internal and external stakeholders.
What you will bring to the role:
- University degree (BSc) in pharmacy, chemistry, chemistry technology, economics or other related discipline.
- 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Fluent in Slovene and English languages.
We offer permanent employment, with 6 months of probation period.
You are kindly invited to submit your application in English language, including CV by 3rd of February 2021.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top