Key Account Manager - Leics&Lincs, Northants, Cambs&Norfolk, Sandoz UK
- Cambridge, United Kingdom
Every 10 seconds someone has potentially life-threatening asthma attack in the UK.
Would you like to join us on our journey to pioneer access to respiratory medicines and help the NHS treat more patients?
Sandoz UK have an opportunity for a Key Account Manager to join our team as we embark upon an exciting new launch project to make innovative asthma therapies available to patients throughout the United Kingdom.
The successful individual will help to launch and grow our new Respiratory product portfolio, by building and executing business plans and developing effective business relationships with customers within CCGs across Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and Norfolk.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and executes account plans and implement related activities such as customer events, sales and marketing campaigns, sales presentations, as necessary to achieve agreed objectives.
• Ensure formulary inclusion of our newly launched products within your territory in a preferential position leveraging highly technical health outcomes dashboards.
• Adapt and optimise your approach and communication style during sales calls, responding to customer needs by making effective use of available technologies and channels.
• Be able and proficient in use of digital channels to support customer facing activity such as using representative triggered e-mails, using e-detail aids, virtual calls, etc.
• Build and apply understanding of customer organisations and networks (and of diverse influences that affect customer decisions e.g. peer relationships), to build relationship maps and execute peer-to-peer meetings in order to expand awareness of our products.
• Develop business/clinical networks supporting Medical advocacy & key opinion leader plans, including medical experts from customer or academic communities by collaborating with the regional Patient Access Manager.
• Have a deep understanding of your respective area and products. Maintain and enhance knowledge of products, product strategy, positioning, key messages, programs, company developments, customers, and competitors.
• Ensure our products and supporting services are broadly understood & available to more patients/customers.
What you'll bring to the role:
• ABPI Qualified.
• 3-4 years' experience in Pharmaceutical/Healthcare sales.
• Strong negotiation and analytical skills.
• Commercial acumen and awareness; Commercial and clinical experience with a wide range of customers.
• Able to understand changing dynamics of Pharmaceutical industry.
• Established network to target customer group; Previous Respiratory experience would be especially advantageous.
• Educated to Degree level (ideally in Business, Science or Marketing).
• Experience in product launch.
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 24 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidised dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Group Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top