Job opportunities in Research and Development (m/f/d)
- Ljubljana, Slovenia
Sourcing Statement You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
750 million! That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
Our colleagues in Research are focusing on development processes of pharmaceutical products and preparation of relevant documentation.
Your key responsibilities
• Collection and critical assessment of publically available data, preparation of literature reviews.
• Planning and execution of preformulation studies - physical-chemical characterizations of drug substances and excipients, preparation of preformulation reports.
• Planning and execution of deformulation studies - physical-chemical characterizations of products from market, preparation of deformulation reports.
• Monitoring product development and technological transfers to manufacturing sites; interpretation of analytical results.
• Preparation of expert opinions for patent purposes.
• Statistical evaluation of data, modelling and simulations.
• Implementation of and adherence to all the guidelines and requirements of safety at work, environment protection, and property protection.
What you will bring to the role
• University degree in pharmacy, chemistry or other equivalent degree.
• Proficiency in English.
• Willingness to cooperate and communicate openly with internal or external partners.
• Results oriented behavior, good interpersonal and communicational skills.
You are kindly encouraged to submit you application in our candidate data base. If we recognize you as potentially suitable candidate (m/f) for some of the open roles in Research and Development, we'll contact you.
Bring your niche skills and help transform the future of health.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top