Japan Medical Director in Pharma (MD:Non line manager)
- Tokyo, Japan
Sourcing Statement You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
Serve as disease area medical expert to customers, providing medical information and education internally and externally.
o Medical Operations and local healthcare provision
o Future perspective of clinical activity in Japan
Serve as a resource to answer medically related questions on off-label use and pre-launch products.
Cooperate with MSL to foster the smooth execution of contract IIT by Medical experts.
Study discussion with the Medical experts about their research and Novartis products
Get an internal approval of the study proposal using MACCS system and presenting the study at the MAST meeting
o Contract preparation and deal closure of IIT
o Respond to unsolicited requests from physicians
• Develop and present scientific/ medically important documents, such as (but not limited to)
o Scientific/medical papers and/or report on scientific results such as PMS
o Scientific contents to be presented at Medical-driven external meetings, such as Scientific Advisory Board and Consultanvy meeting consultancy meeting
o Situational gap analysis and clinical study plan for internal documents, such as IPS and 5 years plan using global resource available
o Communication and Publication plans
o Disease platform used in advocacy assessment
• MD degree is required. PhD degree is preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience is required
• Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills are required, including ability to effectively communicate medical data/concepts
• Ability to network and partner with all types of HCPs
• Must be able to prioritize and work effectively in a constantly changing environment
• Must be a strong team player and effectively interface with other internal departments
• Active membership in professional society(ies) is a plus
• Fluent in English and Japanese
Back to top