IT Supplier Manager - Commercial IT
- Prague, Czech Republic
IT Supplier Manager - Commercial IT, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
4,200+ this is a number of contracts requests reviewed through 2019.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure best practices in engaging with Novartis supplier base are adopted, contribute to evolution of IT supplier strategy for commercial IT
• Ensure alignment of IT function initiatives to the Novartis IT Supplier Strategy and to drive supplier optimization activities together with IT Procurement.
• Engage with and advise function leadership on the most appropriate/best practice supplier engagement models, location footprint, vendor consolidation activities, and supplier strategy
• Engage actively with Industry peers and bring outside-in perspectives on emerging supplier/software ecosystems in the commercial IT space
• Ensure IT Supplier Strategy is understood and followed within the function, Manage IT Supplier Strategy deviations, justifications, and exceptions approval process
• Support function teams in ensuring technical and operational requirements of the function are properly understood, documented, and considered in supplier engagements
• Participate in supplier selection, including in setting selection and evaluation criteria, engage with the broader IT Supplier Management organization to ensure consistent and best practice support regarding Supplier Governance, Service Delivery Excellence, and License Management
• Handle customer issues across key supplier engagements to effective resolution.
What you'll bring to the role:
• 15-20 years of relevant experience in supplier management/IT delivery of commercial IT solutions
• Understanding of pharmaceutical solutions in SaaS/SalesForce/Web/social/mobile platforms such as Drupal/Kony etc. Good understanding of supplier capabilities in Augmented reality, Virtual reality, Software as a medical device etc
• Proficient in contract performance management and vendor management in commercial IT - expertise in negotiating key contractual clauses with large services and product suppliers
• Proven strong experiences with people management, leading large teams composed of internal and external resources
• Proven capability to manage an organization with direct and indirect reporting lines in a matrix set-up. Capable of working in an international environment with virtual teams/resources and with non-co-located customers
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills with senior managers and executives as well as self-managed, strong initiative & multi-tasker
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to 3% of your gross monthly base salary; Risk Life Insurance (full cost covered by Novartis);; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program - choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Company Car / Car Allowance; MultiSport Card; Stock Options. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top