ISRM Service Excellence Lead
- Prague, Czech Republic
ISRM Service Excellence Lead, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
Work with more than 300 Security and Compliance professionals across the world; manage a portfolio of over 40 projects/year targeting to make Novartis more secure; having direct access to Senior Management -
This is what being a Service Excellence Lead for Information Security and Risk Management is about. This role will be leading the effective and efficient operation of an IT function or manage a process or processes that supports effective operations within the function, including business demand prioritization, project resourcing, or service performance measurement. Support IT function head or leadership team members with day-to-day team management activities
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Capture and manage incoming service demand. Create and proactively manage resource and capacity plans, coordinating across teams within the Function and with other Functions as required
• Integrate service delivery within the Function across all parts of the organization to ensure service levels are met and contribute to the integration of service delivery across all functions in NBS IT
• Collaborate with the rest of NBS IT to ensure quality services are delivered to the business stakeholders as per agreed service descriptions
• Drive service excellence and continuous improvement in the Function. Contribute to the development and evolution of the IT Operating Model - ITOM) and drive IT operating model deployment in the Function. Proactively identify IT operating model improvement areas
• Support the Head of Function or lead team member(s) in day-to-day management. -Plan key initiatives for the function / team
What you'll bring to the role:
• People Leadership Functional Breadth, Leading large and/or diverse multi-functional teams
• IT Change Implementation Planning & Management IT Capacity & Availability Management experience
• Experience to manage resources
• Objective Setting and Performance Management
• Finance Management
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program - choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Company Car / Car Allowance; MultiSport Card; Stock Options. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Back to top