Information Security Awareness Manager
- Dublin, Ireland
50%! Percentage of information security breaches caused by human errors. Managing the information security awareness for 160k users globally. Would you like to know more?
Develop and deliver effective Information Security awareness and training programs across the company.
• Ensure communication, training and awareness related to information security and governance are available in the most effective and efficient manner to their target audiences.
• Define an Information security and management awareness program.
• Develop and apply new technologies and concepts within this particular field of expertise and ensure continuous improvement of the assigned activities and benchmark versus industry standard methodologies.
• Interact with internal and external security and compliance specialists to identify industry trends and focus areas, evaluate applicability for Novartis and provide recommended course of action.
• Manage relationships at a global level across divisions, IT functions, Corporate Communications and external partners.
• Take ownership to ensure consistency with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Information Security Awareness scope.
• Education (Bachelor or equivalent) in Communication, Media, Marketing or Information Technology
• Over 5 years experience in a similar or related position
• Ability to create effective awareness and training material for Novartis End Users
• Professional information security certification, such as CISSP, CISM or ISO 27001 auditor/practitioner.
• Professional (information system) risk or audit certification such as CIA, CISA or CRISC.
• Experience with IT compliance, risk management, SOX IT, GxP / e-compliance, Data Privacy or IT Security.
• Experience in reporting to and communicating with C-level management on information risk topics.
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2019 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
#LI-NOV = Novartis
Back to top