HSE Training, Sharing & Engagement Lead
- Prague, Czech Republic
HSE Training, Sharing & Engagement Lead, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
108,000! That's the number of associates whose lives we touch and improve. Join us in our mission to protect our people, patients and planet. As part of the Novartis Health, Safety and Environment team, this is a new role waiting for you to bring your best self and engage us to learn.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• You will lead the development and implementation of an HSE training, sharing and engagement strategy in line with the HSE Vision.
• You will advise the HSE Leadership Team on global engagement and communication strategies and initiatives, providing a regular overview on the HSE cultural status, performance and activities of sites, functions and business units.
• You will analyze and assesse the needs, gaps and opportunities for training and sharing of information across divisions, sites, counties and levels
• Acting as subject matter expert in HSE culture and engagement, you will support and coach associates in development of HSE competencies and general business soft skills
• You will inspire and advice HSE community with new ways of sharing and engaging associates and liaise with regional and global functional leads to ensure successful implementation of standards, best practices and tools across the Novartis organizations.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Master's degree, postgraduate and/or working qualifications preferred in the relevant business or applied behavioral sciences (e.g. Strategy, Organization Development, and Psychology).
• Overall relevant work experience of approx. 10 years, ideally at multi-national organizations, with knowledge and work experience in HSE Training and in-depth understanding of international management system standards for HSE.
• Good level of personal credibility, customer relationship management, networking and ability to communicate effectively across organizations, interpreting human and organizational performance and convert the learning into concrete improvement.
• Experience in leading high impact processes and implement of improvements across global/regional matrix organizations with cross-functional exposure.
• Understanding of the organization and culture of Novartis becoming Unbossed, Curious and Inspired.
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program - choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Company Car / Car Allowance; MultiSport Card; Stock Options. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Back to top