HEOR and Access Strategy Manager
- Beijing, China
18 million Chinese patients benefit from Novartis products!
Your key responsibilities:
• Implement HEOR projects and develop robust evidences and tools for key products.
Work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to support market access.
• Perform internal literature review, BIA modeling and input on HEOR-related protocol design.
• Closely collaborate with external partners to monitor HEOR projects pro-gress and ensure quality of deliverables.
• Consolidate effective HEOR evidences and tools for key products to sup-port market access, including reimbursement, hospital listing, et al.
• Deliver product value messages to internal and external stakeholders by conducting effective training and communication.
• Work in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders to support market access.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Education: Master degree or above in Health Economics, Pharmacoeconomics or Public Health
• Languages: Fluent in both written and spoken Chinese Mandarin, Good in both written and spoken English
• Experience: 3+ years experience of HEOR model development and value communication in academic or pharmaceutical industry.
• Good project management skillsets.
• Good communication skills and stakeholder engagement
• Ability to work collaboratively in team settings.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top