2! That is how many therapeutic areas will be covered by Healthcare Systems Manager
We are looking for Healthcare Systems Manager who will leads the implementation of a sustainable Patient Access strategy at a local level, collect and analyze data to generate insights for Patient Access submissions that jointly create value for customers, patients and Novartis.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Lead projects to submit patient access dossiers to regulatory authority supplying high standards of operational excellence.
• Provide HEOR functional expertise and collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify strategies and execute tactics to support the value of assigned pipeline, newly launched and/or marketed product(s)
• Maintain compliant collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of HEOR strategy with business and customer needs
• Develop timely, high quality and relevant HEOR data necessary to demonstrate clinical, economic, and humanistic product value to payers and other decision-makers, including creation of value dossier
• Lead and execute various HEOR studies (pharmaco-economic models, systematic review studies, budget impact analysis, burden of disease analysis, etc.) including vendor management, contracting and reporting
• Use understanding of customer needs and the competitive and P&R environment to provide early relevant input into local product development decisions.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Good negotiation skills and ability to support (& understand from commercial point of view) tender/deal with the region
• Higher education (university degree) in related field: pharmacy, medicine, health economics /economics, health policy, outcomes research
• 2 or more years of experience in HEOR including pharmaceutical company, academia, pharmaceutical industry-related or working experience
• Fluent English and Russian
Competitive salary, annual bonus, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
REGION EUROPE PHARMA
Company / Legal Entity
OOO Novartis Pharma