Head Market Access Biosimilars and Specialty Europe (d/f/m)
- Holzkirchen, Germany
1996! In this year Sandoz initiated the world's first biosimilar development program. Over 20 years of experience in biosimilar development have equipped us with extensive knowledge and outstanding expertise in the development, manufacturing and commercialization of biosimilar medicines to the healthcare community and patients worldwide. This opportunity is waiting for you to contribute to Sandoz success story in the area of biosimilar in region Europe.
Join us to develop, align and implement a European Market Access Strategy across all countries for Sandoz Biosimilars and Specialty products, to drive biosimilar penetration and ensure a balanced market environment.
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people's lives? Join Sandoz!
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in Generic and Biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develops, aligns and implements access strategy and priorities
- Lead all aspects of and conducts research to identify payer needs and allows anticipation of their future plans and implications for Sandoz
- Outreach to European partners
- Active member of Medicines for Europe
- Works with the Global Biopharma Market Access team to provide European input on the market access plan for future biosimilar assets
- Supports growth in patient access through innovative access models and pricing schemes
- Supports local Tender Excellence and pricing decisions
What you'll bring to the role:
- Minimum 8 years experience in a market access role with relevant experience acquired at pharmaceutical companies or health care consultancy companies.
- Pricing experience preferred
- Proven understanding and knowledge of European market
- Strong critical thinking
- Experience with digital commercialization
- Experience in local country required
- Experience in regional/global role desirable but not required
- Good interpersonal, consulting and communication incl. presentation skills to optimal interact and partner with various internal and external partners and within cross-functional teams
- University degree or equivalent in education and experience required
- Proficiency in English
Competitive salary; Performance based annual bonus; Work/life integration; Eligible to Sandoz pension plan; 30 working days' holiday per calendar year; Subsidised on-site cafeteria; Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station; Additional benefits.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network (https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network)
Back to top