Head Commercial Strategy Region Europe (d/f/m)
- Holzkirchen, Germany
5 bn USD of sales in more than 50 markets of region Europe - this is the impact of the broad reach of our medicines to our patients.
The purpose of the role is to lead the development and ensure implementation of the Sandoz Europe long-term commercial strategy plan with the goal of driving go-to-market innovation, unparalleled customer experience innovation and evolution of organizational capabilities.
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people's lives? Join Sandoz!
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in Generic and Biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Coordinate design and support implementation of Commercial Operations agenda and its alignment with Strategy & Business development team, Biosimilar & Specialty team and country teams
• Lead development of the 3-year Strategic Commercial plan including ambition level for digital promotion and a roadmap for go-to-market model evolution
• Drive yearly planning process on country Commercial priorities and their reflection within regional yearly plan
• Drives the implementation of strategic commercial plan by ensuring project plans are in line with senior management expectations through ongoing communication & engagement with project teams
• Generate deep, actionable business insights and deliver relevant recommendations to the markets on how to deliver unparalleled customer and patient experience through innovation and evolution of selling models incl. people management topics
• Strategically partner with GMs and BU and Commercial Excellence Heads on customer engagement innovation in our go-to-market model across all market archetypes and portfolios, utilizing a very "hands on" approach to create value, manage projects and generate buy-in
• Work closely with the country organizations and the global digital team to coordinate the implementation of our new digital platforms (e.g. SCOUT, TITAN) as well as to strengthen our digital customer engagement capabilities
• Active member and contributor of the regional team, facilitate and proactively manage best practice sharing within the region
What you'll bring to the role:
• University degree, advanced degree such as MBA, JD, or PhD desired
• English fluent is a must, additional European language is advantage
• Management consulting background
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and health systems in the region
• Solid experience in strategic planning and Commercial Excellence
Competitive salary; Performance based annual bonus; Work/life integration; Eligible to Sandoz pension plan; 30 working days' holiday per calendar year; Subsidised on-site cafeteria; Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station; Additional benefits.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top