Head, Commercial Excellence Division
- Tokyo, Japan
12 billion dollars
That's how much Japan was able to save from increased usage of generics and biosimilars through a concerted shift from more expensive, branded products.
Japan's healthcare insurance system is facing serious issues - rising medical costs, rapidly aging society, and declining birthrate. Time is running out. Join Sandoz and help us penetrate the generics and biosimilars in the Japanese market. The further we penetrate, the more we can save for the healthcare cost. And the more we save, we increase the sustainability of our valuable National Healthcare system.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Lead the Commercial Excellence Department to support the commercial teams propel as an efficient, profitable, strong organizations.
- Direct and provide feedback to associates in the Department to effectively function as specialists in SFE, pricing impact consultation, digital initiatives, market data analysis, field logistical support areas.
- Advise Business Units and senior management on the impact of pricing / pricing strategy for both existing and pipeline products to maximize product / company revenue.
- Effectively communicate with the Region by representing activities and performances of SKK, and leverage Sandoz's Global / Regional commercial excellence programs and capabilities.
- Develop associates in the Department to ensure that the team has the right capabilities and skills as Commercial Excellence specialists while preparing a potential successor.
- Ensure culture within the Department that fit to Novartis culture as well as its Values & Behaviors.
What you'll bring to the role:
- Expert knowledge and opinion on overall pricing strategy to maximize net sales, net profit and minimize future NHI price cuts.
- Expert knowledge and opinion on customer relationship management (CRM) and also continue to enhance the program
- Expert knowledge and opinion on sales force KPIs activity tracking initiatives to improve their efficiency
- Oversee various data sets / marketing data and expert knowledge and opinion on overall data architecture
- Leadership style that fit to Novartis culture, allowing associates to perform with full potential
You'll receive: (not mandatory)
- Completely flexible working style
- Various learning and development opportunities of a multi-national company
- Novartis corporate-wide fringe benefits
〇 Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world? The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks. Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics. Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
◆Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
◆Join our Novartis Group Network If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
- >5 years experience in Commercial Excellence role and people management
- >3 years experience in pharmaceutical market research role / pharmaceutical marketing role
- Business level English
Back to top