Global Tenders Digital Lead
- Holzkirchen, Germany
1886! We have more than 130 years of experience treating patients. Sandoz, a division of Novartis, is a global leader in generics and biosimilars, and aims to play a leading role in improving access to medicines worldwide.
Sandoz has embraced an aggressive strategy to drive a company-wide digital transformation. This includes the development and implementation of the Sandoz enterprise-wide digital strategy that uses data and digital to develop and manage a strategic digital portfolio, delivering $500M of value to Sandoz within 3 years. This will drive deployment of digital and data technologies and ways of working to achieve enterprise-wide strategic objectives across Portfolio and Pipeline, Customer Engagement and Sales Operations. The Sandoz Digital Strategy is led by the Sandoz Chief Digital Officer and co-owned with the Sandoz Executive Committee (SEC)
Our Global Tenders Digital Lead reports into the Head, Sales Operations Digital Strategy and drives delivery of digital solutions that support growth in Tender channels
This role seeks to identify suitable emerging technologies to make an impact on Sandoz tender business. You'll be working closely with both internal partners and external partners including start-ups, balancing external and internal thinking to cultivate and apply innovation within Sandoz.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Develop Tender channel digital and advanced data analytics solutions that drive Sandoz pharmacy business growth and improved return on investment
• Collaborate with Regional tender & trade marketing teams to drive improvement in Sandoz value proposition through provision of digital and data-centric services and improvement in pharmacy engagement.
• Drive execution and roadmap development our Tender digital and data platform, in partnership with the Global Tender Operations Lead as business process owner.
• Collaborate with our data strategy team to drive continued use of advanced analytics to drive increased tender insights and performance.
• Work with key tender markets to understand strategic business direction and ambition to scout for emerging digital-enabled innovations applicable to the tender and trade business.
• Lead development and qualification of digital innovation investment case, aligned with commercial, governance and delivery partners. Support commercial, financial and legal reviews and due diligence as required
• Assess and plan for modernisation and scale up of successful digital innovation projects across relevant markets, integrating into product roadmap
What you'll bring to the role
• University degree in Marketing, Technology and/or Business preferred
• Strong experience in tender digital solutions
• Ability to lead the development of a tender digital platform within a collaborative and cross-functional environment
• Solid knowledge of Digital & Multichannel strategies and solution implementation
• Experience of nurturing relationships with senior business including commercial and third parties
• Solid understanding of Global digital world, development processes and methodologies
• Proficiency in English (oral and written)
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top