Global Sr. Packaging Category Mgr, NTO
- Prague, Czech Republic
Global Sr. Packaging Category Mgr, NTO, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
The Global Sr. Packaging Procurement Category Manager, NTO leads all strategic aspects within the category of Secondary Packaging across divisions, on a global level and develops proposals for strategic business decisions. The role provides high value procurement solutions to the business and category strategies; supports third party vendor selection, vendor development, technology management and performance measurement activities
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Prepare an annual purchasing strategy for of a small division or BU or country/region and ensure it is aligned to Global Procurement Strategies. Direct the development of annual Procurement business plans and tactical plans in line with agreed sourcing strategy, ensuring full alignment with divisional and group targets, and set stretch targets for the team, benchmarking versus best-in-class external organizations, and measure achievement of objectives against KPIs
• Direct the identification of sourcing strategies (preferred suppliers, outsourcing) and identify, engage and manage the relationships with key internal clients and external suppliers, and exert significant influence to drive Procurement projects. Direct the negotiation of agreements, lead the establishment of contracts to decrease total cost with specified quality and service levels and ensure supply security, and ensure that savings are tracked according to group guidelines ($100-$750m)
• Direct the implementation and utilization of Procurement systems and tools in Countries, and ensure consistent tracking of savings and other Procurement KPIs, according to group policies.
• Demonstrate thought leadership related to the identification, implementation and continuous improvement of sourcing best practices, systems and processes and policies alignment. -Direct the preparation and finalization of Procurement investments plans and budgets
• Oversee the management and development of Procurement teams (Direct reports 10 -20 or indirect reports
What you'll bring to the role:
• Minimum 12 years relevant experience
• Strategy Development, People Leadership, Project Management experience
• Experience to collaborate across boundaries, Cross Cultural Experience
• Critical Negotiations skills
• Experience to manage resources, Effective communication, Internal and external Customer needs analysis & satisfaction studies
• Expertise in GxP operations Strong negotiation and analytical skills
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program - choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Company Car / Car Allowance; MultiSport Card; Stock Options. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Back to top