Global Service Lead, HCP Services and Operations
- Dublin, Ireland
3 - The number of values that we live by: Trust, Respect and Collaboration. Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend peoples' lives.
The Global Service Lead, HCP Services and Operations role will enable Novartis to transform its relationship with doctors and patients by leading a global service delivery team which supports our business process and reporting.
Operational excellence and service quality are at the core of what we do, and the successful individual will be part of a global & diverse team with significant people and financial accountability.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Implements interactive marketing projects including email and online advertising to exploit marketing opportunities.
• Communicates and educates sales personnel on solutions and tools available through the internet and online networks; Implements new technology to maintain a competitive product and image on the Internet.
• Works with internal departments to develop and update content for the company site(s); Executes test updates for the Web site in applicable formats and coordinates graphical updates.
• Responsible for building and maintaining the Novartis standards, guidelines and processes and periodically review based on changes of applicable laws, codes or Novartis strategy; support cross functional as well as cross divisional alignment; Provide subject matter expertise and coordinate with country organisations & regions on their scientific engagement standards.
• Develops best in industry, innovative multichannel and digital marketing strategies and programs using new channels and emerging technology to support the franchise strategic imperatives across 3 to 6 brands, most with multiple indications.
• Sees opportunities to set new direction to improve customer experience across multiple segments, including HCP, patients, caregivers, and payers.
• Lead a multi-site global service delivery team which delivers compliance process management, contracting services and enterprise reporting for engagement of HCPs, Patients and Payors by Novartis business units. Support Novartis global enterprise objective to transform engagement with HCPs by providing business support and reporting services, to enable and drive adoption of digital platform.
• Continuously adapt service offering to evolving enterprise and Business Unit needs, and technology capabilities. Ensure efficient delivery based on financial targets, process efficiency operational controls and compliance through outstanding leadership and people management.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Post Graduate degree (MBA or equivalent).
• 10 + years of relevant work experience (consulting, business process outsourcing, pharma industry).
• Track record of attracting, developing, and retaining talent, and building and leading high performing multi-functional teams.
• Proven track record in shaping multi-country policy and external environment and in Customer Delivery environments.
• Advanced planning and project management skills
• Global people management experience desirable.
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working, Top UK Employer, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Paid holidays, Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Subsidised Canteen, Employee Recognition Scheme, Sports & Social Club, Learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusion workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
#LI-NOV = Novartis
Back to top