Global Salesforce Test Lead
- Barcelona, Spain
2020 is an exciting year for Novartis as we accelerate our growth in the digital space. As an experienced test leader, you will be accountable for aligning the organizations overall test methodologies and approaches to our product squads, which you will oversee from test perspective. In this role, you will bring industry expertise, guide these squads accordingly, and execute in line with product development, agile and devops best practices.
Your key responsibilities:
• Accountable for the refinement and ongoing improvement of the test management strategy for the products and squads in scope. Implement and govern the standard execution of test strategies across all product developments and methodologies
• Drive the execution of each test phase (unit, system, integration, functional, regression, acceptance etc.) per product. Ensure all test related results are crafted to quality in line with strategy and approach
• Execute review cycles including informal review, formal review, testing sign-off and quality assurance reviews focused on continuous improvement. Engage all test management partners ensuring ongoing alignment to strategy and execution. Run test environments, test data and test related tooling in accordance with Novartis standards
• Onboard and mentor other test management specialists
• Collaborate with peers globally in scaling test teams, processes and standards
• Maintain alignment with management in terms of strategy, process and tooling
• You are the main point of contact regarding testing best practices and testing related matters for the team. Promote good QA practices, for example agile testing, test automation and risk based testing to align with the Salesforce Centre of Excellence
• Coach the team members to thrive to continually improve testing.Mentor and lead the team in test design decisions to help the team deliver a quality end product
• Create and implement the project test strategy, test design, test execution, defect analysis/root cause investigation, test reporting and improving the bug process
• Own the integration of Salesforce solution with 3rd party products
• Identify and communicate solution risks to key stakeholders. Coordinate Continuous System Integration testing with other workstreams. Be active in the continuous improvement of QA processes
• Responsible for day-to-day test managing within Agile Sprints
What you'll bring to the role:
• University degree in business/technical area or equivalent professional certifications.
• Salesforce Certifications and ITIL Certification would be advantageous
• 5+ years' experience in a similar role with a shown track record in Test Management.
• Business proficient in English (written and spoken)
• Indirect budget responsibilities to handle license spend for Test Management and SDLC tools used within the CoE
• Definition of test management strategy for Salesforce CoE
• Demonstrated adherence the defined strategy via project tollgates
• Trend in the reduction of defects per user story
• Implementation and increased usage of automated testing
• Proficiency in Spanish (spoken)
• Related pharma industry experience highly desirable
You'll receive: Company Pension Plan; Life and Accidental Insurance; Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office; Flexible working hours
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top