Global Salesforce Test Engineer
- Barcelona, Spain
2020 is an exciting year for Novartis as we accelerate our growth in the digital space. Healthcare Professionals and Patients will be impacted by our Technical Design Specialist who will lead design for the Centre of Excellence (CoE) ideation team. This is an exciting opportunity to transform business requirements into an IT solution designed and help reimagine medicine!
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for the refinement and ongoing improvement of the test management strategy for the products and squads in scope
• Execution of test governance and associated standards within your product squad
• Drive the standard execution of each test phase (unit, system, integration, functional, regression, acceptance etc.) in your scope
• Ensure all test related deliverables are created to quality in line with strategy and approach
• Support formal review cycles including informal review, formal review, testing sign-off and quality assurance reviews focused on continuous improvement
• Align with test leadership by ensuring all test stakeholders are managed accordingly
• Utilize test environments, test data and test related tooling in accordance with CoE and Novartis standards
• Collaborate with other test management experts in the overall test approach and frameworks
• Collaborate with peers globally in scaling test teams, processes and standards
• Maintain alignment with CoE management in terms of strategy, process and tooling
What you'll bring to the role:
• University degree in business/technical area or equivalent professional certifications.
• 5+ years' experience in a similar role with a shown track record in Test Management.
• Business proficient in English (written and spoken)
• Experience as a software tester in a pharmaceutical organization executing GXP validation strategies. Experience in test script creation, execution and defect management. Experience in test related toolkit set up, management and improvement
• Experience with Salesforce and/or Veeva systems; Salesforce Certifications and ITIL Certification would be advantageous
• Continuous improvement experience from measurement through to implementation
• Project/product stakeholder management. Proven track rack record in large, preferably global, multi-team projects dealing with complex process areas and business groups and ability to operate in matrix organization
• Related pharma industry experience highly desirable
• Proficiency in Spanish
You'll receive: Company Pension Plan; Life and Accidental Insurance; Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office; Flexible working hours
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top