Global Process Lead (People & Organization) - SPEX
- Prague, Czech Republic
Global Process Lead (People & Organization) - SPEX, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
2! number of locations where we are buidling our structure of Global process leads.A team role within SPEX Centre of Excellence team, a centralized process management team with the objective of managing standardized processes across Novartis Business Services (NBS). The role leads process management initiatives on behalf of the Global Process Owner (GPO) and drives standardization and convergence for their processes. The role is accountable for managing optimized and standardized processes with minimum local variants. The role is responsible for process management initiatives on behalf of the GPO, who is accountable for the process. Further, the role is responsible for working closely with key stakeholders in the areas of process design, governance and process mapping to deliver best in class and standardized processes. The role ensures excellent domain knowledge, experience in BPM methodology and tools, drives performance and ensures delivery oversight.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure high level of convergence to portfolio global processes across the organization o Lead and professionally manages portfolio processes in accordance with the NBS standards. Ensure high level of standardization and minimize local variants. Thorough understanding of domain's/ function's end to end services and knowledge of multiple country setups combined with capability to challenge deviations that can be eliminated. Collaborate with internal and external SMEs to ensure process design is comprehensive and best in class
• Coordinate and conduct workshops with local entities, perform fit/gap analysis to core process providing guidance and leadership as part of the change management process. Lead the change management activities surrounding the deployment or enhancement of the processes in the portfolio, including coordinating end user training, sharing executive updates and highlights. Conduct roadshows, drives and campaigns to ensure end-to-end stakeholder buy-in and support during implementation and post-implementation of the processes
• • Collaborate with NGSCs as well as intersecting domains in NBS to deliver operational performance excellence and continuous improvement projects. Partner across domain (Global, Regional, NGSCs) promoting global process objectives across the Service Centers. Support relevant boards, SMEs and domain groups to build a strong process community. Collaborate with other GPLs and Process Governance Lead to ensure similar level of process documentation across domains. Act as consultant or advisory body for the country
• Design, communicate and train the NGSCs on the portfolio processes - Build and develop talent, and drive a continuous improvement mindset in the organization and develop and execute training in the defined areas of process expertise. Ensuring that the countries are properly trained based on the standardized processes
• Ensure processes are compliant to the governance and documentation standards of Process Lifecycle Management
What you'll bring to the role:
• Graduate or postgraduate degree, Further education in change management, project management
• Min 13 years' experience leading process design and implementation for large global companies
• Experience in drafting of process, rules and guidelines and prior experience in leading process reengineering and standardization based on industry leading practices
• Strong project and change management skills
and demonstrated analytical, process-oriented and a good eye for detail
• Six sigma Green or Black belt
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to 3% of your gross monthly base salary; Risk Life Insurance (full cost covered by Novartis); 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program - choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Car Allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top