Global Lead - Strategic Portfolio Insights
- Hyderabad, India
Enterprise Portfolio Mgmt Product Owner
•Design appropriate infrastructure for collecting all data relating to the gathered insights of the initiatives.
•Build and operationalize the database, creating a functioning, dynamic and reliable set of data covering over 170+ distinct variables per initiative (400+ initiatives)
•Input gathered interview data into the overall database, maintaining a consistent, reliable and high data quality across all initiatives
•Maintain overview of completion rate, missing data and data points that need follow-up for clarification at all times.
•React to request from Portfolio Group leadership for crafting additional data points/variables and adjusting the mechanics of the database to align with new requests.
•Configure required analytics charts and (pivot) tables, depicting the data from the database according to the identified reporting needs
•Regularly update and run analytics on the database, ensuring incremental changes to the database are gathered and the analytics refreshed.
•Validate and proof created analytics to ensure accuracy and consistency of dataset that is being reported to the C-level.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
• 13+ years of experience in working in an environment of global, complex, multi-disciplinary projects data at large multinationals.
• Ability to co-develop complex analytics and dashboards, being able to interpret complex data in order to assist with insights generation.
• Very strong team player, able to contribute pro-actively to co-development and brainstorming exercises, shaping the future vision from scratch.
• Wide grasp of portfolio management mechanics and best-practices, based on personal exposure and experience in comparable organizational and industry roles.
• Extensive experience in successfully setting up an Enterprise Portfolio capability in a large corporation
• Ability to challenge senior stakeholders on specific project content and push-back if required to ensure high quality and consistent inputs across the entire portfolio.
• Structured working ethic, with an ability to precisely and accurately work through large numbers of very different project data, ensuring high quality and consistency.
• Technical understanding of developing, implementing and managing large, complex Products and ensuring providing usable outputs for C-level reporting purposes.
• Strong Agile background
• Hands-on experience in managing the project office for global programs, from ideation to implementation, being able to develop and maintain a complex project plan across different disciplines and stakeholder environments
• High EQ in order to be able to navigate a complex stakeholder environment and create buy-in a transversal environment.
• Proven ability to work in a high speed and challenging environment, where intellectual pace and brain agility are required
Back to top