Global Lead - Digital Insights & Analysis
- Hyderabad, India
Enterprise Portfolio Mgmt Data Owner
Description of activities:
•Handle the overall Enterprise Portfolio Management (EMP) and facilitate data driven Design and Data Analytics
•Contribute to data interpretation and insights generation based on the main database and suggest ways of presenting these to a C-level audience.
•Lead design and configuration of required analytics charts and (pivot) tables, depicting the data from the database according to the identified reporting needs.
•Engage with global business partners to collect information on ongoing and future projects and discussions with senior partners to collect the required data,
•Process collected data into written record to document the as-is situation along with review provided insights and follow-up with partners in case of unclear, wrong and missing inputs
•Challenge provided inputs based on extensive outside-in experience, comparing to global standard methodologies and benchmarks and create the input documentation for feeding into the overall portfolio database
•Serve as the SPOC regarding data, database and portfolio details in a wide variety of meetings and interactions with business partners.
•Provide documentation and explain functioning of the enterprise portfolio from the business requirements perspective within the context of technical development and requirements for automation of the database. Describe and represent the enterprise portfolio from business requirements and usability perspective in the context of the overall portfolio tool development.
• 13+ years of experience in working in an environment of global, complex, multi-disciplinary projects at large multinationals.
• Extensive experience in leading and operationally managing large scale global transformation projects focusing on performance improvement and operational excellence.
• Deep understanding of performance management, metrics (KPIs) definition, and best-practice benchmarks, gathered from personal exposure to multiple different industries and projects.
• Functional experience in finance, sales, procurement, customer service, IT, HR and other front/back office processes, in order to translate insights into the portfolio.
• Wide grasp of portfolio management mechanics and best-practices, based on personal exposure and experience in comparable organizational and industry roles.
• Ability to challenge senior stakeholders on specific project content and push-back if required to ensure high quality and consistent inputs across the entire portfolio.
• Structured working ethic, with an ability to precisely and accurately work through large numbers of very different project data, ensuring high quality and consistency.
• Technical understanding of developing, implementing and managing large, complex databases and ensuring providing usable outputs for C-level reporting purposes.
• Hands-on experience in managing the project office for global programs, from ideation to implementation, being able to develop and maintain a complex project plan across different disciplines and stakeholder environments
• High EQ in order to be able to navigate a complex stakeholder environment and create buy-in a transversal environment.
• Proven ability to work in a high speed and challenging environment, where intellectual pace and brain agility are required
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Back to top