Global HSE Technology & Systems Head
- Prague, Czech Republic
Global HSE Technology & Systems Head, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
108,000! That's the number of associates whose lives we touch and improve. Join us in our mission to protect our people, patients and planet. As part of the Novartis Health, Safety and Environment team, this is a new role waiting for you to put your mark on and inspire us.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• You will manage multiple HSE IT systems and related business processes and ensure that IT tools for incident management, data reporting and risk management.
• You will participate in and actively contribute to the development of HSE technology strategies, objectives, goals and targets.
• You will ensure smooth interaction with service providers internally and externally.
• You will identify and communicate associated resource needs to effectively deliver HSE IT projects and daily operations to relevant HSE and cross-functional management based on sound business case.
• You will support sites to achieve effective implementation and use of systems including deployment and onboarding support.
What you'll bring to the role:
• University degree in information technology, risk management, or engineering or related field. Experience in IT Systems and Project Management.
• Relevant work experience of about 8 years, ideally at multi-national organizations, with knowledge and work experience in HSE Technology Systems.
• Experience in leading high impact projects, processes and implementation of improvements across global/regional matrix organizations with cross-functional exposure.
• Expertise on information systems ownership and management including system lifecycle and data privacy (e.g. ISRM).
• Understands general HSE topics, risks and concepts and has a natural curiosity to learn more.
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program - choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Car Allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Back to top