Global Head, Digital Health Solutions: Oncology
- Basel, Switzerland
1 of Novartis 4 strategic priorities. Join the new Global Oncology Data & Digital team that will drive the digital transformation across countries and help with our bold vision to cure cancer!
The Global Head, Digital Health Solutions: Oncology will be an exciting opportunity to develop and implement our around-medicine, beyond-medicine and digital therapeutics portfolio the Novartis Oncology team, which aligned with our Digital Vision and Strategy.
Our Global Head of Digital Health Solutions will be responsible for the development of a team that identifies digital opportunities along our patient journey to enhance strategy and drive implementation of important digital & data initiatives.
At the heart of this opportunity lies the development and implementation of digital solutions in multi-functional collaboration. Through your understanding of decision journeys you can address patient needs, improve patient outcomes and have a positive impact. You'll play a meaningful role in providing innovative solutions across diseases areas and geographies with groups that include patients, physicians and nurses.
If you're a creative problem solver with a passion for all things digital, then why not consider an application to our Global Head of Digital Health Solutions: Oncology role today?!
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Identifying, generating, prioritizing, accelerating and aligning DHS platforms that can be scaled across multiple countries and disease areas in the fields of groundbreaking patient support programs, apps and wearables, in coordination with tech industry leaders
• Conducting innovation workshops with Global and key-Country disease teams to identify round-medicine, beyond-medicine needs & opportunities, screen and prioritize them
• Building cross-country coalitions to drive the end-to-end implementation and scaling of a portfolio of 10-15 DHS, across markets, brands and functions in a complex matrix organization
• Driving our team to be a preferred Oncology DHS partner thanks to agile execution and strong partner networking among HealthCare Practitioners, HealthCare Services, patients and digital companies.
• Guiding the team's direction, maintaining overview of planning, progress, quality and budget
• Using the power of data, digital/social innovation to inspire and develop cutting edge solutions to our customers that can include elements across multiple platforms, touchpoints, devices, apps, databases and channels
• Ensuring interactivity with patient and physician databases and other interfaces as an integral part of our digitalized customer journeys with deeper insights
What you'll bring to the role
• University Degree in related field, MBA or Master's Degree preferred
• 10+ years of experience in defining and implementing DHS that address customer needs and build a distinctive customer experience, with a track record in pharma and healthcare sector
• Excellent leadership, collaboration and people management skills.
• Proven project leadership skills in sophisticated multi-functional and multi-country environment
• Ability to build extensive internal and/or external networks to enable digital innovation
• Deep practical understanding of digital innovation methodologies
• Solid experience in driving multi-functional, cross-country digital projects, with clear measurements, service mentality and solution-orientation
• Strong analytical skills
• Good interpersonal skills, communication and presentation skills
• Good understanding of business and, IT and digital implementation
• Curiosity, at ease with uncertainty and ambiguity, ability to work independently and deliver in a global matrix environment, collaborating with a variety of external and internal partners
• Strategic mind-set: Ability to speak multiple business languages (strategy, innovation, marketing, technology); excellent planning and strategy development while executing against tight
• Experience in Agile methodologies
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top