Evidence Generation Manager-HEOR Manager
- Shanghai, China
16 million people reached through access programs in 2019, to help expand access to our products we use everything from philanthropy to innovative business models.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Adaptation of global and regional pharmacoeconomic models to China, designing and developing de novo pharmacoeconomic models, to generate local economic evidences to support product RDL advocacy and listing
• Sourcing and interpreting data within the context of the project
• Ability to fully undertake QC of economic models
• Develop product value dossiers for NRDL review and local access, and value communications for clients, Develop hospital-based or regional-based health economic evaluation
• Monitor access environment trends and analyze the dynamic of access policy and develop corresponding BU product value dossier generation strategy to maximize business opportunity
• Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with key Chinese HE&OR experts and establish HEOR platform to engage key stakeholders
• Work with franchise and market access strategic planning teams in formulating new products pricing and access strategy by aligning with brand strategy.
• Liaise Regional and Global HEOR function and China Market Access team on evidence generation strategies for early pipeline products.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Education: University degree in Medicine or Science (Health/Pharmaco Economics preferred)
• Languages: Fluent in both written and spoken Chinese Mandarin, Good in both written and spoken English
• Experience: 3+ years HEOR experience within pharmaceutical industry/ consultant/Academy, 2+ years' experience in HEOR strategy
• Can formulate clear strategy
• Strong project management skillsets
• Strong influencing and networking capabilities
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top