Enterprise PMO Director
- Dublin, Ireland
100+mUSD... that's how much we have spent on our digital transformation journey to date. In supporting this journey, the Enterprise Portfolio Management Analysis Lead handles strategic business projects for Novartis Group, the CEO and the Executive Committee; and is responsible for handling a small portfolio of flagship projects, ensuring they deliver business results, and building a lasting capability in the in-country teams to continue to deliver these projects going forward.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Contribute to brainstorming sessions to collect, design and continuously improve business requirements and user experience of the end-product and build Product Vision, Technology and Roadmap
• Engage with the Design Team to establish user-centric approach and Design Guidelines for the Product
• Facilitate Data-driven Design and encourage Data Analytics literacy across the team; contribute to data interpretation and insights generation based on the main database and suggest ways of presenting these to a C-level audience.
• Contribute to user experience design during the product development
What you'll bring to the role:
• 7-10 years of experience in working in an environment of global, complex, multi-disciplinary projects at large multinationals, ideally with a background in user experience, product development as well as business/PNL.
• Hands-on experience in running the project office for global programs, from ideation to implementation, ability to develop and maintain a complex project plan across different subject areas and partner environments
• Strong affinity with user-centric design principles, and an ability to translate these into concrete requirements in the development phase of the product
• Ability to co-develop sophisticated analytics and dashboards, being able to interpret complex data in order to assist with insights generation.
• Very strong team player, able to contribute pro-actively to co-development and brainstorming exercises, crafting the future vision from scratch.
• Shown ability to work in a high speed and challenging environment, where intellectual pace and brain agility are required
• Functional experience in finance, sales, procurement, customer service, IT, HR and other front/back office processes, in order to be able to challenge and translate insights into the portfolio.
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, adventurous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to seek the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top