Domain Architect, OT Security Lead
- Dublin, Ireland
108,000 is a number of associates in Novartis. Join our Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM) organization which exists to manage the delicate balance of enabling innovation, maintaining operations and ensuring compliance to extend people's lives...
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Define, design, apply and support security controls to OT systems in our sites and own and define the architectural security standards for OT. Aim for five bullet points
• Support / moderate with OT system standard owners and system vendors about proper system design to meet security requirements Aim for five bullet points
• Drive technically the implementation of OT-system security controls in our manufacturing sites (network segmentation, malware protection concepts)
• SPOC for cyber security topics (incidents, operational issues etc.) for assigned OT Systems - for global and local organizations
• Decides roadmap for controls deployments in OT security in accordance with risk posture
What you'll bring to the role:
• Professional ICS / OT security certification like GICSP, or IT security certifications like CISSP
• Experience working in a Manufacturing facility
• > 8 year +in-depth experience of securing Industrial Control Systems(ICS) like PLC, SCADA, DCS, Serialization solutions
• Ideally a solid foundation in laboratory / ICS support which was build up with IT topics like network architectures, network protocols, industrial protocols, Active Directory, Backup processes, virtualization of applications and other general IT knowledge
• GxP regulations and CSV, 21 CFR part 11 in depth knowledge
• Knowledge of related standards like IEC 62443, NIST 800-82 Key Performance Indicators Education
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2020 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
#LI-NOV = Novartis
Back to top