- San Pedro, Philippines
#1! Sandoz was the first pharmaceutical company to receive approval of a biosimilar in Europe, Japan and the United States.
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
As a district Manager, you are responsible for driving the sales operations plan and for achieving agreed sales and broader performance targets for their part of the organization/specific product area.
On the Top of that, District Manager will lead a team of Territory Sales Representatives to deliver on strategic vision for Sandoz Philippines.
Join us in this exciting outstanding opportunity and help us make a difference and impact patients' lives!
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Responsible for driving the sales operations plan and for achieving agreed sales and broader performance targets for their part of the organization/ product area.
• Develop a sales team through training and mentoring to include management of key commercial programs
• Accountable for achieving own and teams agreed sales, efficiency and performance targets
• Creates and executes business plans to drive this achievement, and is responsible for brands' strategic and tactical planning in line with company strategy and standards
• Leads and optimizes effective allocation of resources to deliver required business results. Handles area sales and expense budgets.
• Leads a hard-working team of Territory Sales Representatives; hires, trains and develops them as vital; provides mentor and feedback to the team.
• Manages area sales and expense budgets.
What you'll bring to the role:
• 2 years' experience as a District Manager with good track record.
• Experience in Sales in Healthcare / Pharma / related business
• Proficient in English and Tagalog.
• Can be able to understand the changing dynamics of Pharmaceutical industry Market
• Customer-oriented, excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, and willing to work in South Luzon.
• Experience in People- Management.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top