Director, Innovative HCP Education Next Generation
- East Hanover, NJ
Up to 27 potential launches expected in the next 5 years at Novartis. In this world of digital and technological transformation, we must ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
The Novartis Digital Marketing team is looking for highly engaged digital & multi-channel experts who will shape future commercialization of brands for Novartis and help improve the lives of patients.
Do you want to be part of the digital team? We'd love to hear from you.
The Director of Innovative HCP Education is responsible to define communication strategy for HCP education, and rapidly initiate a transformation of the traditional speaker program model, set up and lead the team to ensure its operationalization.
He/she needs to drive maximum levels of collaboration among commercial, medical, innovation, operations, legal, compliance and regulatory teams, to ensure co-creating innovative cross-divisional models (innovative medicines and oncology), while guarantee disruptive agility of implementation and full alignment with brands' strategies.
He/she is a strategic and curious leader, able to manage ambiguity, flexible to implement rapidly while adjusting during execution and passionate to drive innovation from a profound understanding of the customer and challenging the status quo.
• Innovative and engaging programs to deliver speaker education taking into account HCP needs and preferences.
• Ensure internal training of new innovative speaker engagement platforms.
• Ensure roll-out of change-management communications both internally and externally.
• Aide in the platform development of commercial HCP Medical Education strategies, and tactical plans.
• Develop innovative internal and external best practices for delivering HCP education and en-sure consistency across the Business Units.
• Oversee project execution via Peer to Peer Leads and assign brand managers.
EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
• University degree in related field, MBA or Master's Degree preferred
• English fluent spoken & written; any other language is an advantage
• 5+ years in the pharmaceutical industry, including:
• Proven leadership skills that inspire teams to push the boundaries to drive transformative changes.
• Creative thinker and passionate to influence for disruption, while proven record on executional excellence.
• Experience in the strategy and/or client services (e.g. agency, consultancy, Consumer packaged goods, financial) considered a plus.
• Demonstrated business expertise and knowledge (business acumen) and the ability to consult internally and /or externally.
• Ability to build relationships, collaborate and influence across a matrix organization.
• Demonstrated prioritization, organizational, analytical and research skills as well as the ability to conceptualize more complex issues and work on complex processes, procedures or solutions.
• Administrative management skills - planning, organization, operational decision making and analysis.
• Demonstrated experience in working with other to achieve organizational objectives including the ability to anticipate and adapt, own and/or work group tactics to support the changing business needs.
• Demonstrated strong skills in oral and written communication, project management.
Back to top