Director Analytics & Data Science Products: Ethics, Risk, & Compliance
- Basel, Switzerland
Be the key driver for defining and evolving the advance analytics & data science product strategy and roadmap for ERC. Support stakeholders through the identification and communication of up-to-date relevant and concise information for effective risk management and better decision making.
You will be a thought leader in this area who can combine strategic, visionary thinking and on the ground leadership to execute the implementation.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work in an agile way owning and setting the strategic direction and vision on advanced analytics & data science products and use cases.
• Work with teams, customers, senior stakeholders within the organization to build transparency, incorporate inputs as needed and to define new use cases and to define the roadmap.
• Take a hands-on role to deliver the solution ensuring consistent demand management and prioritization approach, including clear definitions and decision criteria.
• Manage data science solutions from conceptualization to delivery
• Build capabilities to support operations of analytics & data science products and bring insights to the customers & stakeholders.
• Collaborate with the digital and DSAI teams to leverage capabilities
• Facilitate design and creation of knowledge repositories & mentor associates
What you'll bring to the role:
• Minimum 10 years of experience in the area of Governance, Risk and Compliance or Audit, preferably in the pharma, biotech or healthcare industry
• Strong demonstration of experience and/or education in analytics and data science and/or decision sciences supporting and prioritizing business questions and recommendations
• Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience of delivering innovative solutions
• Thought leadership in application of Data Science in Life sciences industry
• Digitally savvy with solid understanding of data and analytics technologies
• A strong track record of communicating and partnering with senior stakeholders to deliver scalable global solutions
• Strong experience leading agile teams and managing solution delivery
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
#LI-NOV = Novartis
Back to top