Digital Skills Trainer (d/f/m)
- Holzkirchen, Germany
With products in 13 indication areas and more than 4.000 different medicines we prove our commitment to "supply Germany" day by day. As Digital Skill Trainer you are in the midst of transforming the way how we promote our products across 3 brands.
Responsible to plan and implement appropriate training programs to facilitate sales performance, optimizing technical knowledge of the representative and the persuasive approach employed by the sales force by combining this technical knowledge with selling skills and marketing strategy. Experienced sales support professionals responsible for delivering key sales support services (Training, analysis, demand planning etc).
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people's lives? Join Sandoz!
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in Generic and Biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Plan, organize and deliver training programs for Marketing managers and sales representatives on how to evolve the way of marketing by making best usage of new digital tools
• Evaluate, discuss and identify critical knowledge gaps within Marketing and Sales departments and plan and implement trainings to fill them
• Collaborate with teams and colleagues on European and global level on the scope and details of the CRM implementation, the process maps and the available training curricula and roll them out on a local level
• Plays an active role in implementing a new way of marketing across the organization and marketing teams
• Constantly gathering insights on implementation progress, training success and the extend of adaption in the marketing teams
What you'll bring to the role:
• Strong cross functional leadership Marketing in Healthcare / Pharma business Leveraging digital technology / big data Understanding of sales / commercial processes German Learn, try and apply new digital solutions and media (e.g. DTC)
• Degree in computer science, science (medical, pharmaceutical, chemical), medical or commercial (MBA,...) or comparable educations
• Working experience within the pharmaceutical industry, sales force, marketing
• Training experience is a plus
• Tech savvy, high interest in new technologies, fast learning pace, good in dealing with uncertainties and ambiguous environments, capable of training and explaining even highly complex tools and systems in an easy understandable way
Competitive salary; Performance based annual bonus; Work/life integration; Eligible to Sandoz pension plan; 30 working days' holiday per calendar year; Subsidised on-site cafeteria; Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station; Additional benefits.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top