Digital Marketing Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2020 is an exciting year for Novartis as we are going big in the Data and Digital world!
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you are enabling customers and patients to have multiple touchpoints in seeking accurate information and helping the Brands and Medical teams to engage with their customers and launch campaigns on time in a digital savvy manner. Imagine the difference that you can bring to our patients nationwide and to Novartis. If Digital Marketing and making a difference is your passion, do come and join us!
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develop and implement multichannel and digital / data strategy whilst leveraging on digital technology to improve patient, physician and employee experience across our key therapeutic areas.
• Explore, develop, implement and evaluate Digital innovation solutions that address customer needs. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Co-create with key stakeholders to build partnerships and collaborations. Serve as interface with the global and local Brand teams on Project Planning and delivery management. Lead the execution of the digital strategy in partnership with third party agencies
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch point
• Lead the delivery of multiple projects across a variety of creative and marketing channels, including print and digital media. Lead the localization, execution of global Multichannel Marketing and existing digital tools across the organization.
• Develop and coordinate project plans across the design, development and production stages of a project to support the successful delivery within the set goals.
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Have experience in Digital Marketing in the Healthcare / Pharmaceutical business.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Demonstrate experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Learn, try and apply new digital solutions and media (e.g. DTC) Customer Experience Dynamic campaign management
• Min 3-5 years relevant experience Integrated Channel Management ['selecting right channel for right tactic'] Channel metrics & CRM systems.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top