Digital & Customer Engagement Lead
- Moscow, Russia
11! Number of communication channels with Healthcare professionals twice increased!
Dedicated Digital and Customer Engagement within ComEx department should become the essential part and major engine for Multichannel Strategy implementation in the leading generic Company.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Build and implement an innovative "time to impact" digital strategy in alignment with BU Heads and regional team
• Drive business insights through market research on customer needs, identify existing digital solutions and vendors/development partners within and without the life-sciences industry
• Develop business case, go -to -market model, partnerships and ensure value customer satisfaction for digital initiatives
• Drive collaboration, alignment and bring to bear of CRM functionalities and infrastructure with CRM Manager
• Drive e-Commerce sales
What you'll bring to the role:
• University degree, preferably with a major in Marketing, IT, technical or science sector
• Functional and Senior expertise (4 - 5 years +) of Digital & Multichannel business in house or in agency
• Relevant market know how of the pharmaceutical industry or FMCG is advantage
• Very good command of MCE channel technology utilization
• Excellent English skills
What we offer for you:
Competitive salary and annual bonus level,
medical insurance (for the employee and children, additional discount given for close relatives),
life insurance, meal allowance, mobile compensation;
Flexible working hours and 2 possible home office days monthly;
Internal and external educational courses and trainings;
Additional 3 days of paid vacation;
Professional and career development opportunities (locally as well as worldwide).
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Sandoz embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Back to top