DevOps Transformation Lead
- Prague, Czech Republic
1! opportunity to lead in this position the DevOps initiative for the enterprise Big Data and Analytics platform.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Represent IT to the business or IT groups receiving services, ensuring that expectations for IT services are met.
• Identify and qualify new demand with overall responsibility for steering proposals through the early phases of approval; participate in establishment of budgets and investment proposals and obtain sponsorship and funding.
• Ensure the introduction of new / modified services happens in a planned, controlled and timely manner to minimize disruption and maximize benefit.
• Create the detailed IT solution/service design, based on functional specifications, to meet quality and performance requirements and technical constraints.
• Develop, build, configure, customize and unit test solutions based on the functional and technical specifications to meet quality and performance requirements.
• Hold end to end accountability for business processes, integrate services horizontally across organizational units, and manage interfaces between Service Delivery projects.
• Building and maintaining tools to automate application and infrastructure deployment, and to monitor operations and coordinating with other members of the DevOps team, Development, Test, and other teams to enhance and optimize existing processes.
• Help maintain and support current and future AWS based cloud platforms and infrastructure, have ability to design and implement transformation from an as is state, to the future. Providing guidance & support to the Dev and QA teams as needed.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Bachelor Degree in IT / Computer Science 12-15 Years of experience, excellent English
• 5+ years in DevOps Certified in AWS DevOps will be a plus
• Good understanding of version control systems - preferably GIT
• Understanding of build/ deployment tools/ configuration tools Jenkins, JFrog Artifactory
• Experience of automation of build processes like Maven
• Experience with IT Systems Development Management and systems design, integration of IT systems, IT Relationship Management
• Any IT Security certification will be plus
• Influencing without authority
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top