Data Life Cycle Product Manager
- Dublin, Ireland
20 petabytes of data across 30 data domains across the whole bio-pharma value chain waiting for you to unlock the next breakthrough in medicine.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Organize Novartis data, make it easily accessible, and useful to authorized roles.
• Help drive the development and execution of Novartis' ambition to turn data into a real strategic asset across the organization.
• Facilitate using data to digitize the bio-pharma value chain in finding right target, right tissue, right safety, right patients, right commercial potential and to optimize omni channel stakeholder experience and engagement.
• Drive partnerships of the Digital Data Science and AI teams, over 10+ business units, Technology partners (internal and external) adoption of consistent framework, processes, architecture and supporting tools for analytics needs.
• Create high quality data assets to enable analytics using data across all bio pharma data domains and value chain; omics, compounds, diseases, patients, payers, providers, sites, tri-als, KOLs, HCPs, EMR, EHR, patient journeys, employees, contracts, vendors, products, etc.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Ensure quality Team Dynamics through Coaching team members, mediating through conflicts and helping team make decisions. Fostering high quality outputs from each member.
• Build a focused Product mindset, ease product backlog items and be familiar with product vision and potential future life cycle.
• Demonstrate Values reflecting Agile and Scrum values to the team. Seek continuous improvements.
• Drive data strategy implementation Define entity level details around core Master data/Reference data domains (e.g. Omics, compounds, diseases, patients, payers, CROs, sites, trials, KOLs, HCPs, EMR, EHR, patient journeys, employees, contracts, vendors, products, etc).
• Working with each domain owners, baseline the Data Management Maturity (DMM) across the Firm in terms of Findability, Accessibility, Interoperability and Reuse (FAIR) principles
• Minimum 8 years of experience preferably in a large global company.
• 3+ years of hands on experience on at least one of the following Agile software products such as JIRA.
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2019 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
#LI-NOV = Novartis
Back to top