Commissioning & Qualification (C&Q) Engineer
- Kufstein, Austria
Commissioning & Qualification (C&Q) Engineer (m/f/d), Site Development, Drug Substance Schaftenau, Austria
Over 200 Mio. €! So high is the investment of Novartis into new facilities for research, development & manufacturing of bio-pharmaceuticals at Kundl & Schaftenau. You can become an important part of a team that manages qualification and life cycle for these investments!
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensuring technical GMP compliance with national regulations, Novartis guidelines, procedures and standards
• Supporting audits and inspections including follow-up measures performed by health authorities, Novartis Global Auditing and external customer
• Acting as contact person regarding technical GMP compliance questions within engineering and interface to Campus and site QA-departments as well as the other C&Q Engineers
• Coordinating, harmonizing and standardizing technical GMP compliance activities, systems, tools and compliance standards (e.g. CFR, EU GMP Guide, WHO, ICH and ISPE, Roll out and implementing technical initiatives and projects)
• Being in charge of continuous improvement of technical processes and standards
• Performing engineering compliance checks, preparing the corresponding reports as well as follow-up regarding timely closure of CAPAs to observations
What you'll bring to the role:
• Respective HTL-graduation (e.g. chemical, mechanical or electrical engineering, technical IT) incl. 3-4 of professional experience / technical degree (Bachelor / Master) in one of the following studies: chemical, process, mechanical, electrical, automation, food process or environmental engineering, biotechnology, mechatronics, biochemistry, life science
• German - fluently, English - very good
• Professional experience within the areas of plant or project engineering, mechanical engineering, automation engineering and/or technical quality assurance preferred
• Experience concerning qualification / validation desirably
• Experience in matrix and/or indirect people management role with solid ability to influence without authority successfully
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 51.180,50 per year on a full time basis)
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top