Commercial Manager Biosimilars & Specialty Europe (d/f/m)
- Holzkirchen, Germany
1996! In this year Sandoz initiated the world's first biosimilar development program. Over 20 years of experience in biosimilar development have equipped us with extensive knowledge and outstanding expertise in the development, manufacturing and commercialization of biosimilar medicines to the healthcare community and patients worldwide. This opportunity is waiting for you to contribute to Sandoz success story in the area of biosimilar in region Europe.
Join us to support and drive strategic business projects, with the aim of improving economic value and securing future driven advantage.
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people's lives? Join Sandoz!
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in Generic and Biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Support Head Biopharma Europe regarding preparation of meetings, projects and processes.
- Support development of cross-functional priorities and objectives, track progress
- Write monthly performance reports and provide input into investor relations updates
- Competitive information - Based on global insights, identify regional impact and define mitigation plan for region together with countries
- Tender analytics - Drive tender analytics to guide tender pricing recommendations
- Regional representative on Portfolio LCM team
- Support the Strategic Planning Process from a regional perspective
- Identify Best Practices and support implementation across the Region
- Coordinate and drive special projects across countries (e.g. commercial input for BD&L deals)
- Manage information requests from senior management, and ensure clear communication between all stakeholders
- Liaise with countries on BU-relevant topics, ensuring high quality input
- Be the "source of knowledge" and routine first point of contact for all queries to the region
What you'll bring to the role:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong project management and communications skills
- Pragmatic, agile and flexible mind-set
- Experience working with and ideally leading cross-functional teams (directly or indirectly) across countries
- International experience
- Business Degree or Science degree with MBA
- Proficiency in English
- 3-year experience in Pharma Industry or Consulting
Competitive salary; Performance based annual bonus; Work/life integration; Eligible to Sandoz pension plan; 30 working days' holiday per calendar year; Subsidised on-site cafeteria; Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station; Additional benefits.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network (https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network)
Back to top