Commercial Consultant (Capabilities Dev)
- Dublin, Ireland
105,000 people reimagining medicine for more than 750 million people globally. That's also the number of people in Novartis you may impact as our new Internal Consultant.
A global role that is part of an internal field & commercial consulting practice delivering key projects to enable effective field & sales execution, decision making through data-driven insights and recommendations, and field/ marketing capabilities development.
- Manage team activities including resources allocation based on workload and priorities, professional development, reporting and delivery of group objectives.
- Lead and deliver projects from Dublin to Global, Regional or Country stakeholders, ensuring adherence to timelines and quality objectives in the following areas
- F2F & virtual training, facilitation of workshops as necessary across the suite of services, and adhoc commercial projects
- Workshop design and facilitation through collaborating with Marketing/Sales/Medical/Training Operations
- Oversee the project delivery and F2F training support and drive local resource decision making, track customer satisfaction and resolve issues, all in partnership with local support functions
- 5 years'+ experience in sales within Healthcare / Pharma
- Background in sales with experience in training and workshop facilitation
- Fluent in written and spoken English, other languages an advantage
- Used to working in a customer centric environment either working for as an external consultant or with internal customers with a defined customer focused relationship and being held accountable for key Performance Indicators
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2020 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
#LI-NOV = Nov
Back to top