Chemist 1 - Physical Chemistry
• Maintain QC in-process day to day lab operations in full cGMP-compliance.
• Perform routine testing for release and stability test samples and validation samples within timeline and according to cGMP requirements.
• Track and execute individual training requirements to ensure completion on time including new methods and instrumentation.
• Provide support as needed to the In-process control laboratory to meet team goals.
• Prepare and check QC documents such as Equipment and Reagent logbooks to ensure completeness, accuracy, consistency, and clarity.
• Support the execution of improvements to optimize test procedures or efficiency whenever possible.
• Prepare and participate in health authorities inspections and internal audits in respective area.
• Masters or Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy, Biotechnology, or Chemistry.
• Minimum 1 year industry experience, preferably in a cGMP environment.
• Related experience should be in GMP-regulated industries in Quality Control. Broad cGMP experience is required with knowledge and understanding of manufacturing, quality control, and validation requirements and activities.
Back to top