Careers in IT (m/f/d)
- Ljubljana, Slovenia
Sourcing Statement You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
Technology is changing our world and creating exciting opportunities for healthcare and Novartis. This rapid technological progress offers the possibility to reimagine the way we develop medicines - allowing us to come up with truly transformational treatments to improve and extend people's lives. It is also helping us to improve the way we do our business - accelerating our manufacturing and production and strengthening our digital connections to the wider healthcare ecosystem.
At Novartis, we want to be the leading medicines company powered by data and digital. Whether your passion is cutting-edge technology to build a healthier world, powerful IT infrastructure and operations or intelligence and IT security that is always one step ahead, our IT organization could be for you!
Our IT organization in Novartis:
• 2.500+ IT professionals working across
• 55+ Countries
• 160K Devices Managed
• 130K End Users
• 100+ Data Centers
• 30+ Petabytes of Data
How will we do this?
• By becoming a future-ready team! Novartis is committed to investing in us, the IT associates, through upskilling and creating capability-building programs.
• By achieving operational excellence across our portfolio of 1800+ applications and services.
• By creating scalable transformative innovation using our skills and expertise in many areas including Robotic Cognitive Automation, Machine Learning and Data Science.
• By building agile and productive teams supported by an efficient infrastructure and digital architecture.
• By transforming the end-user experience using design thinking and digital collaboration tools.
• By securing our systems and data assets from cyber-attacks and malware.
All this, in addition to the continuing evolution of our employee culture to one where we are inspired by our purpose, curious to innovate, and 'unbossed' to be our best selves every day, to achieve our personal and professional goals and work 'our' way - flexibly and from anywhere.
You are kindly invited to submit you application in our candidate data base. If we recognize you as potentially suitable candidate (m/f) for some of the open roles, we'll contact you.
Bring your niche skills and help transform the future of health.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives? We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Back to top