Business Process Expert
- Hyderabad, India
530+ active trials with 80,000 patients; 9+ million case reports per year; 1 Regulatory submission every 6 minutes! As the technology and innovation Partner, Development IT supports every stage of drug development by delivering end-to-end service offerings. Join us and directly contribute to Novartis' vision to ReImagine Medicine.
- Develop project rationale and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects
- Highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholders
- Develop a comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions
- Liaise with the service development team to suggest a high level functional solution
- Develop project estimates and complete financial model (costs, savings, revenue opportunities, investment horizon, etc.)
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders are involved in specification of new services and/or major upgrades to existing services
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services
- Ensure consistency and traceability between user requirements, functional specifications and testing & validation. Support validation and testing (OQ, PQ, UAT...)
- Ensure implemented solutions are according to specifications and fit for purpose.
- Support super user training
- Keep abreast with internal IT systems and documentation requirements, standards (including quality management and IT security)
- Keep abreast with industry best practices in leveraging technologies for the business and with regulatory environments / requirements if applicable.
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope.
- 12+ years work experience
- Proven track record with 4+ years of experience acting as a Business Analyst on major business transformation initiatives
- Expert understanding of structured business process analysis & design with strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills to facilitate conversations and drive alignments on Business process transformation, harmonization and design with senior Business partners
Desired requirements (not mandatory):
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry and/ or Pharmacovigilance
- Experience in Computer System Validation in a GxP context
- Certifications in the area of Business Analysis
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Proficient skills in teamwork, collaboration, working in a matrix environment
- Bachelor degree in engineering (BE/BTech) or computer science or related area
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Back to top