Business Planning and Analysis Specialist
- Kyiv, Ukraine
500 million! That is how many patients we reach with our products every year, improving their lives. It is our aim to expand this to more than 1 billion - with your help and contribution as a Business Planning and Analysis Specialist in our team.
You will have an excellent opportunity to drive the transformation of Sandoz Ukraine to an innovative and market-driven company!
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Business partnering for one of the Company's business units
• Providing strong finance support and analysis to Business, including variance and trend analysis with in-depth identifications of root causes
• Preparing Target and Latest estimate, including review presentation with comments and submitting on time to global
• Supporting preparation of 5-year Strategic Plan financials and providing management with value-added analysis
• Reliability, timeliness and accuracy of budgetary and financial forecasts
• Supporting preparation of monthly business review (deck) with thoughtful comments
• Measuring and analyzing achievements of Ukraine budget for sales, costs, and headcounts
• Creating transparency on costs and seeking to improve cost efficiency (proactive management of costs)
• Controlling margin and TPC development on a product level and in case of negative margin initiating review with supply hubs
• Constant monitoring of write-off and inventory development and search for write-off avoidance
• Executing financial processes with quality and accuracy, improve business productivity and operations
• Consolidation of data for several BU/sub-Cluster
• Driving automation of financial processes
What you will bring to the role:
• Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration (or similar)
• Previous professional experience in an analytics role preferred
• Understanding of the following areas: Business Planning and Analyses, Budgeting, Controlling and Reporting, Cost management
• Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
• Courage to challenge the status-quo
• Advanced English (oral and written)
• Good knowledge of MS Office (esp. Excel and Power Point)
• SAP knowledge and experience (preferred)
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Back to top