Business Information Security Expert – Commercial Solutions
- East Hanover, NJ
8! The number of launches planned over the next 2 years. Your Security and Compliance acumen and communications mastery will help IT and Business, expertise in IT compliance and/or information risk management matters will help to protect Novartis information assets under the follow the sun team. Would you like to know more?
As the Business Information Security Expert - Commercial Solutions you will support and supervise alignment to information security, risk, business continuity and disaster recovery. Analyze risk impact on important data assets and apply risk mitigation measures.
Your Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for ensuring quality and compliance to information governance within projects and operations of IT function / business organization
- Works with project teams to assess potential risks, advise on risk mitigation and to solve compliance issues
- Analyze impact of new technologies and regulative changes on information security
- Support implementation and monitoring of the Information Governance Framework within IT function to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information owned, controlled or processed by the Novartis Organization
- Continuously monitor and analyze information risk of data assets and identify potential issues
- Take accountability to ensure alignment with Security & Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery and Operational scope
-Work closely with Commercial US Operations team supporting commercial systems and end-to-end processes like Salesforce CRM, Master Data Management (MDM) etc.Ensure Operational Quality Management deliverables to meet the quality and compliance requirements(including periodic controls), for in scope applications
-Provide domain expertise and consultation for US projects and large enhancements following Agile methodology
Support Data Analytics and Technical Architecture & Digital (TAD) initiatives for US operations using DevOps tools
-Create and manage gaps, vulnerabilities and information risks in alignment with global ISRM teams
-Provide an aggregate view of security and compliance metrics and KPIs. Raise information security awareness across teams and support internal and external audit and assessments
-Ability to influence and achieve results with/without direct reporting lines.
EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Bachelor's Degree or master level degree in business/technical/scientific area or comparable education/experience
- A minimum of 5 years in handling Complex project portfolio and risk management
- Must have Risk Management experience
- Professional certification, such as CISSP, CISM or ISO 27001 auditor, CIA, CISA or CRISC
- Solid understanding in IMF Policy framework and ISRM tools
- Proficiency in DevOps and must be digital and technologically savvy
Position will be filled to commensurate with experience
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you are given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data, empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to seek the world's toughest medical challenges.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Back to top