Business Information Security Expert – Commercial Solutions
- Dublin, Ireland
10! The number of information security experts delivering security and compliance to some of Novartis most valuable IT assets from our Dublin NGSC.
Engage with IT and Business, advising on a broad range of ISRM topics including information security, IT compliance and/or information risk management matters. Ensure functional IT asset risks are managed in line with ISRM strategy, the policy framework, laws and regulations and best in class industry standards. Support and execute Information Security strategy for the delivery of Commercial Solutions in Novartis.
Support and monitor adherence to information security, risk, business continuity and disaster recovery. Analyze risk impact on important data assets and apply risk mitigation measures.
• Responsible for ensuring quality and compliance to information governance within projects and operations of IT function / business organization
• Works with project teams to assess potential risks, advise on risk mitigation and to solve compliance issues
• Analyze impact of new technologies and regulative changes on information security
• Support implementation and monitoring of the Information Governance Framework within IT function to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information owned, controlled or processed by the Novartis Organization
• Continuously monitor and analyze information risk of data assets and identify potential issues
• Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope
• University or master level degree in business/technical/scientific area or comparable education/experience
• At least 5 years in handling Complex project portfolio and risk management
• Professional certification, such as CISSP, CISM or ISO 27001 auditor, CIA, CISA or CRISC
• Strong knowledge in IMF Policy framework and ISRM tools
• Must have Risk Management experience
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2020 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
#LI-NOV = Novartis
Back to top