Business Information Security Expert
- Prague, Czech Republic
Business Information Security Expert, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
5! The Novartis Global Shared Centers this resource will provide support across the World acting as trusted Business Information Security Expert for Corporate and Business Services (CBS) IT function supporting Novartis business partners. In this role, you will be working with CBS IT partners to support and monitor projects executed in area of information security, risk, business continuity and disaster recovery. Analyze risk impact on Novartis critical data assets and apply risk mitigation measures ensuring security and compliance by design in place to protect Novartis information and information systems.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Responsible for ensuring quality and compliance to information governance within projects and operations of IT function / business organization
• Works with project teams to assess potential risks, advise on risk mitigation and to seek compliance issues
• Analyze impact of new technologies and regulative changes on information security
• Support implementation and monitoring of the Information Governance Framework within IT function to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information owned, controlled or processed by the Novartis Organization
• Continuously monitor and analyze information risk of data assets and identify potential issues and take accountability to ensure alignment with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope
What you'll bring to the role:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Management, preferably with a relevant master's degree
• Business proficient in English (written and spoken)
• At least 8+ years of background in information security
• Compliance, risk management Advisory / consulting experience and managerial position
•.Professional qualifications (CISA, CRCMP, CSIM, CISSP)
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program - choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Car Allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Back to top