- Frimley, United Kingdom
70%... that's how many HCP's will be digital natives by the end of 2020.
As our Digital Brand Manager, you will drive and support the biosimilar portfolio ensuring that we continue to develop our digital footprint, our understanding as well as our platforms to create a truly robust digital offering. You will collaborate with our wider brand team to enhance our current digital offering.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Building and implementing digital marketing plans, digital activities and digital promotional materials within agreed budgets
• Acting as the central point of contact for marketing related activities associated within the Oncology portfolio.
• Responsibility for execution, monitoring and analysis of the agreed tactical plans in order to ensure the growth of assigned brand(s)
• Building, delivering and updating forecasts (both sales and expenses) on a regular basis to support financial planning cycles. Monitoring and controlling brand budgets, forecasts and expenses, assessing the marketing mix of the product to evaluate cost effectiveness as well as results
• Developing / updating marketing materials and key communication messages where appropriate
• Coordinating congress activities (global and local) relevant to the appropriate products, customers or disease areas
• Market analysis and insights, using sales/ market research analytics as appropriate as well as insights gained form both internal and external partners
What you'll bring to the role:
• Experience of implementing and developing digital tools and platforms
• Demonstrative experience in a similar role
• A degree in Life Sciences or business subject preferred but not essential
• Understanding of markets including market research and market dynamics. Awareness and understanding of the trends within the healthcare sector and some of the key drivers that are influencing them
• Experience in leading and working within cross-functional teams and of the multiple facets of marketing including communication (public affairs, public relations), forecasting, financial analysis as well as market research.
• Strong influencing/negotiation skills and relationship management capabilities
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 24 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Group Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top