Brand Manager, Sandoz UK
- Frimley, United Kingdom
Every 10 seconds someone has potentially life-threatening asthma attack in the UK.
Would you like to join us on our journey to pioneer access to respiratory medicines and help the NHS treat more patients?
Sandoz UK have an exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager to join our team!
The successful individual will drive and support the Retail/Respiratory portfolio, including upcoming launches, and ensure that marketing initiatives are in line with country, regional and global strategies. The position will also play a role in leading cross-functional teams to meet business objectives, providing ongoing and proactive support to senior management and the sales teams in the UK.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Act as central point of contact for all marketing related activities associated within the Retail/Respiratory portfolio.
• Responsible for execution, monitoring and analysis of the agreed tactical plans in order to ensure the growth assigned brand(s).
• Build and implement marketing plans, activities and promotional materials within agreed budgets.
• Build, deliver, and update forecasts (both sales and expenses) on a regular basis to support financial planning cycles; Monitor and control brand budgets, forecasts and expenses and assess the marketing mix of the product to evaluate cost effectiveness and results.
• Develop / update marketing materials and key communication messages where appropriate.
• Coordinate congress activities (global and local) relevant to the appropriate products, customers or disease areas.
• Lead cross-functional launch-planning teams for new products, and develop and communicate launch plans across the organisation.
• Market analysis and insights, using sales and market research analytics as appropriate and insights gained form both internal and external partners.
What you'll bring to the role:
• 3 -5 years of relevant experience.
• A degree in Life Sciences or business subject.
• Understanding of markets including market research and market dynamics; Awareness and understanding of the trends within the healthcare sector and some of the key drivers that are influencing them.
• Ability to leverage/utilise digital technology / big data.
• New Product launch experience.
•Experience in leading and working within cross-functional teams, and of the multiple facets of marketing including communication (public affairs, public relations), forecasting, financial analysis and market research.
•Strong influence/negotiation skills and relationship management capabilities
• Postgraduate marketing/ business qualifications would be an advantage.
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 24 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Group Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top