• Provide front line 24/7 support for assigned Automation System related issues; troubleshoot automation issue and suggest resolutions.
• Provide Engineering support for modifying and maintaining of the automation systems, building utilities and equipment to ensure optimal operation and reliability of the plant.
• Ensure that supporting GxP relevant documentations (SOP's, design documentations etc.) are generated and maintained current. Provide trainings for associates on Automation Systems.
• Managing and developing project scope, cost estimates and schedules for small Capital and Expense Projects.
• Provide plant engineering input to project managers and other engineering groups for large Capital Projects and Project Management.
• Provide commissioning/start-up services for Projects.
• Other duties as assigned by manager
• Degree in Engineering, Control & Instrumentation or equivalent biotech or pharmaceutical work experience.
• Minimum 1 year in cGMP environment related to biotech or pharmaceutical or nutritional manufacturing.
• Minimum 2 years with automation systems, which typically support a manufacturing plant. Knowledge in Emerson Delta V is preferred. Broad cGMP experience is required with knowledge and understanding of processes.
• Good understanding of technical (biotech/pharmaceutical) processes and objectives. Start Up experience is a plus
Back to top