AS&T Manager (m/f/d)
- Ljubljana, Slovenia
Sourcing Statement You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
Join our Quality deparment as AS&T Manager and you will take care of planning and undertaking analytical studies (development, verification, validation, and transfer of methods), stability studies or other supporting activities, as well as interpretation and reporting of results to provide timely and quality support to projects or processes.
Your key responsibilities
• Responsibility for expert-assisted planning and implementation of analytical activities (development, method validation, transfer of methods etc.) and timely preparation of conclusions or reports, respectively.
• To prepare proposal plans to drive technological improvements and implementation of activities in the context of development, optimization and harmonization of processes.
• Responsibility for the design and coordination of stability studies (registration, FUST etc.), including the interpretation and/or evaluation of individual results and the timely preparation of stability reports.
• Implementation of other project or support activities.
• Expert preparation of modification proposals and solving of minor deviations.
• To ensure compliance in activities and GMP regulation with Novartis standards.
• Engagement during internal and external inspections.
What you will bring to the role
• BSc. in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Technology, Chemistry or equivalent scientific degree.
• Fluent in English.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• 1 year of working experience in comparable positions.
We expect responsible, communicative people, who are focused on teamwork, achieving results and who are ready to accept new challenges and strive to expand their knowledge.
You are kindly invited to submit your application in Slovene or/and English language, including CV by 31st of January 2021.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top